REGROUND Project will be presented in 7th European Bioremediation Conference (EBC-VII) and the 11th International Society for Environmental Biotechnology conference (ISEB 2018).
TUESDAY, JUNE 26TH, 2018:
- SESSION – 3A: GROUNDWATER REMEDIATION / REGROUND FINAL PROJECT CONFERENCE
- SESSION – 4A: GROUNDWATER REMEDIATION / REGROUND FINAL PROJECT CONFERENCE
- REGROUND PROJECT SPEAKERS:
- Sadjad Mohammadian (UDE) will present REGROUND project and consortium. In his presentation, he presents the idea and activities of REGROUND in last three years, and briefly reports on results and dissemination.
- Tiziana Tosco (POLITO) Title: A MODEL ASSISTED PROCEDURE TO SUPPORT THE DESIGN OF FIELD SCALE NANOREMEDIATION OF METAL CONTAMINATED AQUIFERS. The talk will discuss the modelling approach used within the Reground project to support the design of field scale injection of the Reground nanoparticles
- Carlo Bianco, (POLITO) Title: A NOVEL APPROACH TO CONTROL THE DEPOSITION AND FATE OF PARTICLES IN POROUS MEDIA FOR AN EFFECTIVE AQUIFER NANOREMEDIATION. This talk will present an innovative approach developed within Reground to control the spatial distribution of nanoparticles in porous media and optimize nanoremediation.
- Andreas Fritzsche (Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena) Title: AGING OF HUMIC ACID-COATED GOETHITE COLLOIDS AND THE EFFECT ON THEIR ECOTOXICITY AND AFFINITY FOR METAL(LOID) ADSORPTION. The talk will present the findings of the ReGround consortium on the expected long-term performance of ReGround-particles under in situ conditions.